8. Our marketing and advertising will be clear and truthful.
9. Our contract-of-sale terms and conditions will be clear and fair.
10. We will make clear to you your cancellation rights.
11. We will give you reliable information about NHBC’s Buildmark cover and any other guarantees and warranties from which you may benefit.
12. We will explain how we protect your deposit and how we deal with any other pre-payments.
13. We will give you reliable information about the timing of construction, legal completion and handover of the property.
14. Once a completion date is set we will ensure that:
- the transfer of ownership takes place; and
- the functions and facilities of the property are demonstrated to you.
15. We will inform you clearly about the after-sale and emergency services that we will provide for a certain period after completion.
16. We will tell you about our procedures for dealing with customer complaints including the availability of any services that can help resolve complaints about warranties.
17. We will co-operate with appropriately qualified professional advisors you have appointed to help resolve disputes.
Our customer charter commitments do not affect you statutory rights.